Friday 28 December 2012

Advent...Day 26...Boxing Day

So Christmas is officially over!

Today was great. Just relaxing and checking out new presents. It's been a busy month so it's nice to take some time out.

Today I sent an email to the kids from Santa. They were so excited to receive it. Attached to the email were four photos of Santa in the house!!

I wanted to do this for the kids as one of Holly's wishes in her letter to Santa was that he would come into her room while she was asleep and ding her Jingle Bells. So in her photo...that's what she thinks he's doing!

I took photos of he kids while they slept on Christmas Eve. Then this Morning I added Santa to the photos on the Capture the Magic website. Www.capturethemagic.com

I'm pretty pleased with the results...and the kids were blown away!!







No comments:

Post a Comment