Wednesday 12 December 2012

Advent...Day 13...Little People Toy Set

Last year, I gave the kids the Fisher Price Little People Nativity Set. They adored it. So ever since I have been on the look out for another Little People Christmas Set.

I managed to get hold of one a couple of weeks ago...finally. It was actually the particular set I was after!

It's the "Twas the Night Before Christmas Story Set" and came with, amongst other things, a story book, Santa, a music playing sleigh with all the reindeer, an elf and a North Pole.

Unfortunately Phoebe fell asleep early tonight, but the other two were pretty excited to first, read the story and second, discover that there were toys to play with.

Hunter was particularly pleased with the music from the sleigh that he could dance to.

I don't know who was more excited about this toy...me or the kids. But the general consensus is that we love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment