Friday 21 December 2012

Advent...Day 20...Feeding Santa's Reindeer

It's taken a while for me to get this activity to work. I had been planning it for a few days but couldn't quite pull it off.

There is an awesome website www.reindeercam.com in which you can watch Santa feed his reindeer live.  The problem, with the time zones, is actually working out when that is! I downloaded the App but unfurntely as I wasnt able to connect to wifi with it I couldn't see the camera working...however the great thing was it did tell me when Santa was feeding.

So the kids saw the reindeer a few times without Santa but today I managed to coordinate it so that Santa was in the picute!! I loved their surpise as they watched him entering the screen.  Phoebe even noticed that he had a DeWalt Drill just like Daddy!!

Holly showing Hunter Santa

Phoebe has just realised that Santa has a drill like Daddy.


The girls watching Santa feed his reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment