Saturday 1 December 2012

Advent...Day 1...Wrapping Presents

Last year, instead of doing a traditional Advent Calendar , we had a great time carrying out 25 christmas related activities...one each day!

So we're giving it ago this year!

Today is Day 1.

Would you believe, I have finished all of my christmas shopping! ALL of it! I am so relieved. With three kids I have had to be very organised, make heaps of lists, plan what I wanted to give everyone and do most of it online! And as a result...it was finished by the end of November.

So today's activity...wrapping them all.

We made up, Holly helped by spelling out all the names, labels for each present.

Then we wrapped, and wrapped, and wrapped!

Holly has mastered the scissors...but sticky tape ended up everywhere. But the good news is, we're all done. Great team work!!




Holly, my great help


The presents...high out of reach of prying hands

No comments:

Post a Comment