Friday 28 December 2012

Advent...Day 23...Mummy's Chores

Today was about getting ready for Christmas...and didn't involve the children.  We have a busy day planned for tomorrow so I had to be extra organised today.

So I prepared Nice List Certificates for each of the kids.  I got these from free templates off the Internet.

I prepared stickers for the kids presents from Santa.  Its great to do stickers with photos of each kid on them.  It means they don't recognise my handwriting and they can easily identify who each present is for. I also print them off in equal numbers...making it easy to ensure that each child has the same number of presents...very important.

And then I wrapped and sorted them all! I'm so excited...I don't know who's more excited - me or the kids.

Nice List Certificates


The kids Santa Sacks. I just ordered these this year.  They are awesome...I am very pleased with them.



The stickers I made for each child.

No comments:

Post a Comment