Saturday 15 December 2012

Advent...Day 15...Christmas Decorations

You'll have to excuse the posts over the last three days...they've got confused and on one day I've had to combine two activities. Things were rather hectic over the weekend.

Each year I give the kids special christmas decorations. I love the idea of them each having a collection of individual decorations sort of relevant to them.

Today I have them their decorations.

First I gave each of them a porcelain copy of the photo from the annual christmas card. I have done this each year do we know have a nice collection of photos to hang on the tree.

Then I have them each two disney character ornaments. Holly for Mickey Mouse and Tinker bell. Phoebe got Pooh and Minnie Mouse. Hunter got Buzz Lightyear and a cars figurine.

Holly's Decorations


Hunter checking out his decorations.  He loved these.


The annual christmas card...this time I even worked out how to add the year on!


Holly


Phoebe's Decorations


Phoebe


Hunter's Decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment