Wednesday 21 December 2011

19 December 2011

Day 19 - Christmas Decorations

Each year my sister started the tradition of giving the kids a new decoration. I loved the idea so I joined her.  I think it's great that when the kids grow up they are going to have an awesome collection of decorations - all sentimental.

This year we only decorated the tree with their decorations. The kids love it. They pull each decoration off and ask who's it is and who gave it to them.  It means it's not the most elegant and coordinated tree- but who cares!

So this year I gave them their decorations....


I always get a copy of the Christmas card printed on ceramic ornaments for each of them. Actually they love these the most!


I take photos of each decoration and write who it is from, where it came from etc in a folio so we always remember.

I showed the kids their folios this year. They had great fun trying to find their own decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment