Friday 18 May 2012

I'm Back!!!

It's been a while. But I'm back. And I have so many posts to catch up on.

With the death of my Nana on 20 Feb and then more recently my Great Aunty over, I took the opportunity to have a break from blogging. But now I am back, I want to continue on with my blog...letting you know what we have been up to as a family.

But, for myself, I am also going to start including in my blog the things I APPRECIATE and I have ACHIEVED...no matter how big or small! I hope you enjoy it!

Today is Pink Shirt Day which is a campaign aimed at the prevention of bullying. I got my pink shirt care of Mr Vintage "what you do makes a difference". Todays APPRECIATION is for everyone who is different. We have to learn to accept everyone for who they are and not judge them for what they're not.


Mummy and Hunter...sporting my Pink Shirt.


Today's ACHIEVEMENT was finally getting the Decals my sister gave to Hunter up onto his wall. Holly and Phoebe helped. Holly loved placing the falling leaves in straight lines. I had to resist the urge to tell her not to stick them on like that as she was trying so hard to keep them straight! Well done Holly. This has been one of those jobs I have put off but am so pleased it is now done! 


Holly holding Hunter...she was so happy as Hunter was clapping...he's just learnt how.

The decal - don't you love Holly's falling leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment