Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween


My second favorite Holiday of the year (after Christmas)...I love Halloween.



The kids and I spent the afternoon decorating the house and preparing the loot bags.  And we didn't prepare anything like enough.  We ended up with 75 trick or treaters (up from last year 30).  I am so pleased to see that Halloween is finally catching on in NZ. 

Then we spent the evening greating all the kids and enjoying dinner with Nana and Grandad.  My kids loved it.



Holly loved her Pumpkin costume.



Phoebe loved her witches costume in the afternoon.  But by the time evening came....she wanted to be a dinosaur.



Hunter was a pirate.  Simply because, I had bought him a skeleton costume, which I put in a "safe place".  I guess someday I will find it again.

Happy Halloween everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment