Wednesday 17 August 2011

Melt Candles

I love scented candles.  There is nothing nicer than having the house smelling delicious.

I'm currently using a candle by "be true".  The flavour is "sensual" which is a blend of Patchouli & Ylang ylang.  It is lovely.  It was given to me by my mother in law when I had bubs.  I had it sitting next to me at Birthcare when he arrived, so it is a bit of a sentimental smell now.  It's burning now...and makes the house seem so cosy on a cold winters day like today.

But now I have discovered "Melt Candles" who make luxury scented soy wax candles, hand poured in Queenstown, New Zealand.

My first parcel of goodies arrived today.  They smell awesome and are my new favourite candles!!

I ordered 4 delicious sounding flavours in Travel Tins to get a sample of the flavours and which I preferred...Coconut Lime, French Pear, Lemon Verbena and Pomelo Grapefruit.  They also sent me three free samples:  White Tea & Berries, Lime basil & Mandarin and Sweet Lemongrass.  I just don't know how I am ever going to decide which is my favourite when they all smell so good.




Have a look at all the other delicious flavours they have...I would recommend any of the flavours listed above.  http://www.facebook.com/MeltCandlesNZ or http://www.meltcandles.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment