Friday 12 August 2011

Handmade Soaps

I came back from my walk yesterday, checked my letterbox and as soon as I opened it the smell coming out of it was just amazing!

The parcel of handmade soap I had ordered from "Honey and Spice" had arrived. The soaps are amazing. They smell beautiful and leave you feeling clean...which is always a bonus.

I ordered two different soaps and I will definitely be trying more.


 Pineapple Salsa Translucent Soap

"Think pineapples, coconuts, fresh ginger,apples strawberries, oranges and mint. Think golden summer days, garden tea parties with a hint of a tropical breeze. Beautiful sweet smelling soap with julienne orange peel for the faint colour, scent and exfoliating qualities".

 
Milk and Honey Baby Gingerbread Soap

"Made with soothing manuka honey and creamy goats milk which makes the soap super mild" And they look super cute!
 
Check out the sites.  I definitely recommend these products: http://felt.co.nz/shop/honeynspice or  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Honey.and.Spice


No comments:

Post a Comment