Monday 29 October 2012

Goofy visits for the weekend

This post is by Holly (4).
Every so often she is allowed to bring home a Disney soft toy from Kindy. She has to then write up or draw about that toy's adventures with her. She has previously brought home Mickey but this time it was Goofy's turn. Here is some photos of Goofy's adventures with her, as told by Holly, for the Kindy Goofy Scrapbook.


We are bouncing on the trampoline.  Goofy's ear were bouncing.

We are going in my car.  I was driving super fast.

I am sitting with the potatoes.  I got these from my garden.  I had them for tea.

We are in the sandpit making a sand castle.

We are climbing up the plum tree.  We went high.

This is Kent.  He is a chiropractor.  He fixes my back.  Goofy lay on the bed too.
 
This is Hunter and me reading a book with Goofy
We sat on my new chairs with Goofy.  We watched TV.
Nanny and Poppa came for tea.
Goofy is sitting eating his tea too.
Me and Goofy ate lots of strawberries.  Yummy
I went to sleep with Goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment